There are a number of requirements that all applicants need to meet for a temporary work visa.
To enter New Zealand you must:
- be in good health and of good character, and
- have a passport that is valid for at least three months past the date you are to leave New Zealand, and
- be genuine in wanting to work in New Zealand, and
- have the right visa for your visit.
If you are granted a temporary work visa you need to meet certain conditions during your stay:
- the work you do must be in line with the conditions specified in your visa
- you must keep within New Zealand’s laws
- you must only stay in New Zealand for the time allowed by your visa.
Note: There is an option to apply for a silver fern visitor visa from offshore.